Visitors are welcome to enjoy Bondsville Mill Park, the Gardens, Trails, and History. During your visit we ask you to be good stewards of our plants, wildlife and historic structures to protect them for others to enjoy. The Mill Park is an East Brandywine Township park with almost all work done by volunteers: construction crew, trail workers, and gardeners.
- Protect the gardens and nature by staying on paths & lawn areas. Be respectful of our plants; do not step or walk in flower beds or on rock borders. Don’t climb trees.
- Please do not pick the flowers. They are essential to park pollinators.
- We care about the environment. Please dispose of waste in bins. Please don’t litter.
- Dogs must remain on leashes at all times. Pet waste must be picked up by pet owner. There is a pet waste bag dispenser at the Park to facilitate this.
- Recreational equipment such as bicycles, skateboards, scooters, ATVs are not permitted.
- Park visitors are encouraged to wear water shoes when wading in the creek.
- Due to our hilly terrain and natural paths, the use of strollers and wheelchairs is limited.
- For active sports like ball-playing or Frisbees, please visit the township’s Community Park or Spatola Park.
- Please note that this is a municipal park and as such alcoholic beverages are prohibited.